Thursday, January 29, 2009

Progress Report

I got Natalie's progress report from her teacher. She is doing fantastic in each subject and progressing right on track.
A few comments from the report:
-Natalie is always cooperative and respectful of other people's feelings and is well liked by her classmates.
-Natalie is an excellent listener at circle time.
-Natalie loves to participate in all of our art and music activities. She loves to sing and dance at circle time, and is always excited to join in small group activities.
-I love Natalie's enthusiasm for school. She has such a sweet personality and a kind heart. We all enjoy having her in our class.

On another note, I have to stop posting about Twilight (at least I'll try to stop). I'm getting a bit silly about the whole damn thing. I'm just thankful that I am finished reading them. I finished the tidbit that was on the website (264 pages) and this morning I woke up feeling a little lighter, like I was free to resume life again without the constant obsession. But I am going to the movie on Saturday. I can't help myself. I am a 13 year old girl.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Ah, you caved! Don't tell me anything about it!!

Lyndie said...

Let me know how the movie is... Usually I hate seeing movies after I read the book, but I think I'm going to have to see this one.