Thursday, January 22, 2009

I hate a good book...

Because it causes me to be a lousy mother and and insomniac (which doesn't help the mother thing either). I absolutely love reading, and have always been an avid one, but my passion for reading does not mix well with raising children. I like to curl up and disappear into the story, and I just can't lose myself as much as I wish I could.
I started on Chapter 2 of Twilight yesterday. I'm done. I'm itching to get my hands on the next book. But I've done little else in between Chapter 2 and the Epilogue.
I'll post pics and video of Brady's performance this evening, it was very cute.
But for now, my quote of the week (which I'm pretty good at living up to, if I say so myself):
Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes. ~Maggie Kuhn

3 comments:

Kate said...

I saw that quote on a bumper sticker just the other day and LOVED it.

Brooke said...

I am on the last book of the series, just have to go buy it...today. I have ignored my family through 3 books this last month. They are starting to hate tacos.

rebecca said...

They are pretty amazing. I have the next book if you want it. I promoised someone at work, but if you can give back to my on Sunday you can have (I will drop off today).

I am on the last book and it's blowing my mind away - I dont' want this story to end!!!