Saturday, January 10, 2009

Me time!

I'm moments away from leaving for a crop where I get to scrap for 12 hours. Keep your fingers crossed that I'm productive! Aww, what do I care? I'm without responsibility for 12 hours, I could just sit there and gossip and snack and I'd be happy!

P.S. Brady just put on his first pair of SIZE 7 Levi's. And they fit (well, with the waist cinched in as far as possible). The poor boy has been wearing "capri's" to school because he hates wearing baggy-waisted pants. I can't believe he's wearing a 7. I wasn't so shocked when he started wearing that size for long sleeve shirts, since both of my kids have monkey arms (Natalie is in a 5, she'll be 4 in 6 weeks). Why didn't anybody tell me that my babies would grow up so fast? (shutup)

1 comments:

bj said...

Heather, I can totally relate to the 'babies growing up too fast' comment. Eb's only 10 1/2 months, but he's wearing size 18 month tops. He's got a super long torso, and short stubby legs (like his momma). He looks soooo funny naked!