Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Brudda!

Grandma showing off her new balancing skills thanks to her practice on her Wii fit. Brady raced up and down the ramps at the school (Skateboarding is not a crime!)

We headed south today with my mom to spend the day with my Brother, Richard (his birthday is on Wednesday). We ate at a yummy Mexican restaurant (Las Palmas in Mill Creek), and we got to meet his new roommates as well as his girlfriend and her son (who happens to be 2 weeks older than Natalie). She was very nice, and her son is very sweet (his roommates were nice as well, just didn't see a whole lot of them).
The kids, my mom and I headed to Mariner high school to play while my brother had a job interview (apparently he already got the job, they just wanted to know what position he wanted. Don't you wish all job interviews went like that?). I never realized exactly where Mariner was, since I thought it was where all the Mukilteo kids went, and here we were in Lynnwood by I-5.
Now I'm off to drag my kids to the book store so I can buy the next to Twilight books... I devoured book #2. It's bad.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Book #2 is bad? Or your devouring it is?? I just bought book 2 and am all set to dig into it so don't tell me!

Heather said...

It's not bad, me devouring it is! I just got 3 & 4...