Friday, January 9, 2009

Prepare for an earthquake

Natalie's pageant has been cancelled twice due to natural disasters; it's tentatively planned for this Tuesday, so I suggest watching the weather report for tornadoes, fires, or earthquakes.


I tried to film the Nooksack river on my way home from the in-laws place today, but the video is awful and doesn't really show you anything that gives you a good idea of just how bad it is. Oh well. Thankfully my in-laws home was not impacted by the floods, everything looked great up there (it looked like it could use a scrapbooking retreat though).


Brady brought home this sweet little ornament he made. It's only 3 weeks after Christmas, I can still display it, right?



And how sweet is this? Brady's $16.00 Indiana Jones lunch pail (bought special at Disneyland) was the biggest piece of crappola ever (don't think I didn't email Disney with a piece of my mind about that), so he is taking his lunch to school in paper sacks until we can find another replacement (he wasn't too keen on taking my green paisley Vera Bradley lunch bag for some reason). Sometimes I draw little pictures on it just to give it some personality. I was unloading Brady's backpack after school today, and found his lunch bag (I was at work this morning so Larry packed B's lunch):


I just think it's sweet to find love notes from daddy's.

0 comments: