Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's raining, it's pouring

We've gotten 3 1/2 inches TODAY. "They" were forecasting that we would get 6" by Friday. I don't think that's going to be a problem.

Both kids went to school (happily!) today, and I have begun taking Tuesdays off, and today I realized that this may have been the best decision I've made in a long time. Really, I took Tuesdays off because Larry works early on Tuesdays about 60% of the time. So my schedule was always being changed at work to reflect this. So now I just take them off, and find myself with a couple of hours all to my very own. I've been using my free hours at Treasury of Memories since I drop Brady off at school 20 minutes before Tuesday Card Class begins. But now I'm thinking I might change that up and do nothing during that time, and go to card class in the evening when Larry gets home.

My scrapbooking desk is looking mighty fine, and I've got a big pile for the garage sale to boot. I had to postpone the big clean until today, since I awoke with a migraine yesterday. I think I jolted out of bed when my alarm clock went off and I shook my brain inside. I was miserable until about 2 am this morning. I did however, manage to have a lovely lunch with Huggins, Carly, and Natalie. It was a very bright spot in an otherwise dreary day.

Oh, and photos from the "Crazy Boys":
Larry standing by the fallen tree they encountered.

Duck pond...frozen.
Brady looks like he is freezing his tookus(sp?) off, but having a great time!

Brady in front of duck pond.

1 comments:

Jen said...

sounds wonderful to have a day to yourself, I have a few more years before that.