Saturday, January 31, 2009

lude acts and recreational drug use

Yup, that's right, I was in Canada tonight! Julie, Kate and I made the trek to Surrey to watch Twilight. We got there a bit early, so we stopped at the drug store to pick up some 222's and some drug I didn't know I could get there... Roblaxin. OTC muscle relaxers. Looking forward to trying those out (but only if I get a headache, which should be any moment now...)!


Kate picked up her hubby a consolation gift for being stuck at home on a Saturday night... Sour Cream & Bacon Ruffles. His response? "Mmmmm....bacon". Very appropriate.


Saw the movie. Besides the fact that I am so happy I went to see it (bummed it was only 2 hours, and it only had a couple of cheese moments, so f.u. Tracy) it cost us... $4.50 Canadian to see the movie (about $3.80 us). We were so stoked to get in so freaking cheap! On a Saturday night! WTF?! The three of us got in for the price of one ticket in the U.S.!



Afterwards we stopped at Tim Horton's to get some Timbits (the name disturbs me a tad) and talk about the movie. We went to sit down and promptly moved tables. Why?


The crowd at Tim Horton's just got odder as the night wore on, so we cruised back to the border and headed back home.
I'm so glad we all went, and I am so going back to Surrey to watch the next Twilight movie (New moon is out Nov. 20 this year).



4 comments:

Jen said...

you are such a cosmopolitan traveller!

Lyndie said...

Sour Cream and Bacon?? I've been addicted to Sour Cream and Cheddar for awhile now. Maybe it's time for something new!

Oh...and glad to know that the timbits are big enough for a full-sized condom.

Kate said...

I had SUCH a great time you with ladies, I'm so glad I decided to go! Now I can't wait until New Moon comes out and we can make a return trip.

And I found the sheet music for Bella's song...Off to practice!

rebecca said...

Are you still going to watch it with us ladies in March??

Can I bum a ride with you guys in November for the next one???