Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A little late but worth the wait

Natalie's ginormous class (luckily there are 3 energetic teachers!)
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...

I now have this 3 foot tall tree in my house. In January.

Yesterday we finally had Natalie's pageant. It was very short and sweet. The kids were stoked to get Christmas cookies in January.

Some notes on the movie: The little girl in red to Natalie's right did not move for the entire performance, the little boy that I panned over to is a twin, and he had been grinning like a ninny for most of the song (of course he stopped as soon as I panned my camera over to him), and at the end of the 2nd Jingle bell song the lyrics are normally "'cause Christmas time is here". The teachers got the kids to sing "'cause Christmas time in gone!". Very cute.

0 comments: