Friday, January 23, 2009

We All Celebrate!

This was the first performance our school has ever had (in the 7 years the school has been open). That bummed me out, since performances were one of my fondest memories of grade school (though I realize that my kids won't ever have a Christmas concert in public school) but also made me hopeful that this will be a new tradition. The parent turnout was overwhelming, so hopefully the school was encouraged by that to do more.
The video is kind of long, and with the excess caffeine, Natalie dancing and bumping me, and the over-exuberant parents blocking the video several times, the quality is mediocre at best.
Brady is on the left side, wearing a grey shirt and his daddy's German cap (though you can't see it). Aiden is on the right hand side of the video. I kept taping after a couple of the songs ended, and that proves to be more entertaining than the actual performances.
But here is Brady's first Elementary school performance. They sang:
-Hello to all the children of the world
-Kookaburra
-Rainbow 'round me
-Pinata
-We all celebrate

1 comments:

Jen said...

thanks for taping it! Dale did it old school style so this way Dale's paretns casee it sooner.