Saturday, March 22, 2008

2 hunts in one day

Brady and his two best buds, Aiden and Christian.


Natalie sporting her prize... I think she can pull off the bunny look, no?

Today the kids had their 3rd Easter egg hunt (not including tomorrow when the bunny comes). They each had one at school, the neighborhood hunt, and our friends Amy and Elizabeth hosted their annual hunt (quite a turnout!).

Brady found the golden egg last year at our neighborhood hunt, which earns top honors (it has 5 Sacajawea dollars in it). So he was disappointed when he didn't uphold his title.

And today was my moms and my garage sale. The paper didn't post the time of the sale, so when I woke up to make my morning coffee and go put signs out, I had 3 cars watching me. So no shower for me. Mom profited about $245, and I made about $189. Not too shabby for 5 hours of work. Next weekend we're heading to IKEA in Canada to blow it all. And check out the Cherry blossom festival. Sans kids. :)

0 comments: