Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mentholatum Rub down

I thought I put it away the first time it happened. But just as I went to round up the kids to go to swim lessons, I smell Mentholatum. I obviously have it out for myself at nighttime. Well Natalie decided to smear it all over her body. She comes out of my room, naked, and is complaining that her bum hurts. She had put that mentholatum in every nook and cranny. So that was a lot of fun, trying to get a protroluem based product off your child moments before she is to jump into the public pool.

But they both did great at their lessons. But the poor man that has Natalie's class (about 6 three year olds) looks like he's herding cats. The only thing he has going for them is that they are all enthusiastic and love the water.

And Brady was cruising under water quite a bit, very impressive.

Oh, and this should make Grandpa happy... Natalie asked for steak for dinner tonight (and just about every night). I told her that she and Grandpa were going to have a wonderful summer together.

2 comments:

Jen said...

that made me giggle

Jackie said...

That's hilarious! I love it! And Nat - I'm right there with ya sister... I would have steak every night too if I could :)