Saturday, March 15, 2008

Psycic capabilities


The big wall of storage.


I gave my label maker a workout.





So this morning I had had it with the odor that is coming from Bradys room. I think a bottle of milk got lost somewhere in there. I had intended just to clear the floor to vacuum and search yet again for the stink hot spot.

Then, all of the sudden, I channeled Jen A! It was so weird. I had Brady run upstairs and get my label maker. I started franticly labeling every storage bin that boy owns. And then I lectured him on how only train track goes in this bin, and only hot wheels go in that bin, I was on a roll.

And just like that it was over. I went upstairs without vacuuming and promptly dumped Natalies lunch (pasta shell with red sauce) all over the kitchen floor. I'm back.

Oh well. It was nice while it lasted.

3 comments:

rebecca said...

Gotta love when we have our "Jen" moments. Wish I had more!

Jen said...

Love it! Brings tears to my eyes!

Anonymous said...

Can I just say right now that I hate you? I have only commented on your journal once and I don't really know you but I hate you. LOL That organization is just sickening especially since it is in a kids room! You seriously rock. I'm impressed.