Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Feeling Better


In the "Submarine" at McD.



Brady showing off for the little boys.






I'm feeling much better today... it may be because I'm hopped up on cold med's, but either way, I feel better.

Got my braces tightened today. That was an interesting experience as my 2 children stood next to me. At least if was facinating enough that they behaved, it is a little hard to supervise your children when you're in the chair with 4 hands in your mouth. I did have to snap my fingers twice. And it worked. And it made Dr. White and his assistant laugh at me. And the kids walked out of there with pencils, toothbrushes, and covered in stickers.

Went to Cenex and got some soil and seed starter trays. Spring is only 2 weeks away!

And the kids start swim lessons today! Now that Natalie is 3, she can take lessons solo, and I don't have to be in the pool with her anymore. I have to figure out what book I'm going to bring and pretend to watch my kids swim.

Oh, and I am going to have a garage sale this month. My mom has deposited a bunch of stuff that can't go in her new home, so I've been hanging on to my goodwill stuff. So if you have a few items that you'd like to sell, you're welcome to bring them by.

0 comments: