Sunday, March 30, 2008

So tired

All I have the energy to say today is that mom and I spent 6 hours inside IKEA today. Yes. We got there at 11, we left at 5. Together we spent well over $1000. I would have spent another $1500 if a. I had $1500 and b. the unit came in another color other than white. I can't put white in my living room, it won't fit. Unless someone with better taste than my mom and me can tell me otherwise. Because if it came in a different color, I think I may have maxed out my credit card (not really, but put a serious dent in it). It was this totally cool built in looking entertainment center for our upstairs. It would finish the room. I'm still daydreaming. My feet hurt too, I decided to wear my sassy cowgirl boots. They aren't so comfortable after walking around on concrete for 6 hours. That's what happens when I get a day free from children I guess. 6 hours!

0 comments: