Saturday, March 8, 2008

What the hell?

So I haven't posted anything in a few days because my stomach started killing me Wednesday night. And it still hurts. I thought it was gas... but no. Thought I might have eaten some bad sushi that night, but I would have some tell-tale results by now if that was the case. No, it's just this constant cramp in my stomach, like a hunger pain that never goes away.

So my house has been destroyed by my very understanding children, that have behaved together while I writhe on the couch and they delight in emptying the contents of the kitchen and spreading it (along will all their toys from their rooms) all over the front room. Oh well.

So here I am, still miserable. But it hurts enough that I don't have an appetite, so I've got that going for me. Maybe I'll drop a couple pounds in the process. Bonus!

1 comments:

rebecca said...

hang in there. mommyhood sucks when your sick. no one is there to take care of you, but there are still plenty of people that you have to take care of.