Monday, March 17, 2008

What's a girl to do on a Sunday night?


Last night Larry had another poker party, so the kids and I were sequesterd to my bedroom. I made my bed with my new sheets (they went on sale!)so here is a picture of my first offical grownup bed set. Still no headboard or anything, but it's progress.


Then I decided that I would finally use that package of hair color that I bought a couple of weeks ago. It's called Coastal Dune, a dark neutral blonde. Great, I don't want to be platinum, but I am sick of being "Venietian" ( I learned that word is pretty for Dishwater blonde. Don't ask me where I read it.) So I get to work, and as I'm rinsing, I notice that my hair is darker than it normally is when it's wet. Huh. So here is the results of Coastal dune on my head. Don't hate it, but definatley not what I was hoping for. That's what I get for being cheap. I haven't dyed my own hair in about 8 years. Now I know why.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Let's pick out paint colors for your room!

amy and mighty max said...

I'm sure the new hair color looks fabulous on you my friend!!! :)

Amy :)