Sunday, March 23, 2008

My lucky day

I'm a little obsessive when I get a thought in my head. For months I've been trying to remember a song I heard on the radio years ago (many, many years). But I could only remember a little rif of the tune, and no words. Good luck, right? Well, today I found it!!! Now it's on my itunes along with some other gems I found as I was entering search criteria.
The Girl from Ipanema Artist:Astrud Gilberto, Joao Gilberto & Stan Getz
House of Bamboo Artist:Southern Culture On the Skids
Island in the Sun Artist:Weezer
Pump Up the Volume Artist:Colourbox
Steal My Kisses Artist:Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals
Mahna Mahna Artist:InsideOut A cappella
I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing (In Perfect Harmony)
Artist:The New Seekers
Piece of Me Artist:Britney Spears
The Man in Me Artist: Bob Dylan
Just Dropped In (to see what condition my condition is in) Artist: Kenny Rogers
Tumbling Tumbleweeds Artist:The sons of the pioneers

The last 3 were inspired from watching The Big Lebowski (again) a couple of nights ago.
Yes, I also chose a Britney song. FU.

The song I've been dying for is House of Bamboo. I love tiki/Hawaiian music. And I love this song. And it only cost me 99 cents (and lots of brain-racking). I feel so much better now.

0 comments: