Thursday, March 27, 2008

Snow again

Brady took this group photo of us the other day... not shabby for a 5 year old.


Sun was shining, and big flakes were falling again. But much to the dismay of the kids the snow didn't last long or stick.

Won "most buncos" (2) last night. Quite an undignified win. Most people win with several buncos. But I still took my $60. I ain't too proud.

And the big play structure sold yesterday, that's another $60. My IKEA trip is starting to look pretty promising. Mom and I are going Sunday morning, and we're thinking about checking out the Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival. Apparently there are over 36,000 Japanese cherry trees in the BC area. Should be quite beautiful. But we may also just spend the day lost in IKEA.

Things on my list:

*DVD/VHS holder
*30 magnetic spice tins
*magnetic knife rack
*Food pantry for the garage
*airtight container for coffee

1 comments:

Erin said...

I just got 30 magnetic spice containers from Marshall's. LOVE THEM! I have more counter and cupboard space and I think they look pretty cute on the side of the fridge too.