Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Argh.

I've been frantically trying to get my taxes turned in (had to drive to Lynden) check on the in-laws home one more time before they return (yea!) and complete a newsletter for MOMS Club. And work, run a house, entertain guests, entertain kids (went to the pool tonight and hottie-daddy was there again, Theresa knows who I'm talking 'bout. And an old friend who DJ'd our wedding was there too, that was nice.)

So the blog has to take a backseat, because I've yet to confirm my babysitter for bunco tomorrow, I have to finsh the newsletter, sneak into work tonight and make copies of the newsletter, and get up at the crack of dawn to put together a meeting for MOMS Club. Too much!!! I'd rather curl up with a glass of wine and veg out in front of the TV.

No rest for the wicked.

1 comments:

rebecca said...

I want to know more about this "hottie daddy".