Monday, October 13, 2008

Beach babes

Natalie told me a couple of weeks ago that she wants to be a Lifeguard...
Natalie on the pier (I secretly love Huntington Beach because everything has my "nickname" HB all over everything).
Brady was being a very sweet big brother at the beach.


We spent the afternoon at Huntington Beach today, and despite some wind, we had a great time. Natalie and I had lunch together at the end of the pier while the boys dug a giant hole by the shoreline. When Natalie and I finally joined them, Larry took Brady out for his first surf lesson (on a body board). Natalie had a try too, but she is much more like her mom on the beach, lay back and relax. Which is what I did.


We plan on returning tomorrow or Wednesday to soak up the last rays of sunshine we'll see until spring!





Oh, and Brady lost another tooth today, so we had to call my mom to ask her to leave a note on Brady's bed informing the Tooth Fairy that he was on vacation and could she please detour down here on her way back to Disneyland...

2 comments:

Kate said...

You gotta quit smacking that boy in the mouth, Heather! LOL

I am SOOOO jealous that you were hanging out in HB today - love it there. Did you eat at Ruby's?

t said...

Another tooth, oh man! I can so see Natalie all lifeguarding it. If you're gonna stay SoCal you should know there's a T in Huntington Beach ;)