Thursday, October 2, 2008

Some of our favorite songs/games

The kids and I sing and play little games a lot, and I don't want to forget them when they're grown so here is a partial list (I feel like Marty in Back to the Future : "I'm writing this down so that when you find it in the future you'll know what to do.")
-White Coral Bells
-I've been workin' on the railroad
-The Star Spangled Banner
-America, the beautiful
-Take me out to the ball game
-Jenny Jenkins
-She'll be comin' 'round the mountain
-Itsy Bitsy Spider
-Row row row your boat
-Twinkle, Twinkle little star
-My Bonny
-Zip-a-dee-do-dah
-Night, night (I've improved a song from WCEL when we would say goodbye)
-Jack in the box
-5 little monkeys swinging on a tree
-3 little hot dogs
-Pease porridge hot
-4 and 20 blackbirds
-This old man
-I'm a little teapot
-I'm a little coo-coo clock
-La, la la la lemon
-My high school fight song

Ok, more to come later, my brain is hitting a road block. If you want lyrics to any of these, I'd be happy to write them out (of course I do improvise when I stumble)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Um.. You forgot Hang on Snoopy, Snoopy Hang on.

Brooke said...

this has nothing to do with your post, just wanted to tell you to FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS AND WRITE A BOOK!

Anonymous said...

How the heck do you remember the fight song? OMG! hahaha