Thursday, October 16, 2008

One more... for Jackie

So we fed these bat-rays (it was so cool! Larry's fav. part of the day), and afterward we are all washing our hands (from you know, holding dead fish and sticking our fingers near another animals mouth). There are two sinks at the exhibit so Larry is helping N wash her hands and I'm helping B wash his, as well as washing our own hands. Simple enough concept, right?
This lady mutters under her breath "So are we all washing our hands our what?" like we're just dilly-dallying around the sinks.
In unison, Larry and I both (in the same tone, you know the tone. It was the same tone she used with us) tell her "Why yes, we all are washing our hands", but then I added "Smart-ass" where Larry showed restraint and I have none.
Bitch.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Some people deserve to be shot. But loved the story :) Thank You!

Brooke said...

Ha! I would have loved to see her reaction! So when the heck you coming home!

rebecca said...

I hope you went a bit slower after that, just to piss her off some more.