Sunday, October 12, 2008

Universal Studios

Natalie kept filling her bucket with ONLY the pink foam balls.
The kids waiting for the water feature on the Citywalk.
Natalie was a "Fantasy Feline" today.
I desperately wanted to get a family picture here, but nobody would stop :(

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Inside Curious George's playhouse.

The rocket at the Curious George water park. Brady wasn't posing, he was trying to ignore me and inspect Bruce.
A little sumpthin' sumpthin' for the ladies... Wisteria Lane!

Norman was there today... creepy dude. Brady the nonconformist refused to flex for the photo.

We just arrived back home from a day in Hollywood CA. We all had a superfun time, the kids favorite part by far was the Curious George area. They have a water park and an indoor foam ball zone, that they would have spent all day at if we'd have let them.
Brady said he didn't like Jurassic Attack (Natalie was too short, so I skipped this ride with her) and he sort of liked The Mummy (I rode with him, then sent Larry in on his own since N was too short for this one too, besides she would have hated it).
All was fine and dandy until the horrendous wait time at Krustyland. The wait time was long all day, but once we got "committed" to the line, it slowed even further due to technical difficulties, so we waited WAY to long for 2 small children, but it was a fun ride too.
And I have a sick confession: I love to drive the LA freeways. I mean on the weekends when there isn't any rush hours, I love the speed, the technical maneuvering. It's sick, I know. Don't tell anybody.

P.S. Natalie is making the stink face (from the Disneyland pictures) because as soon as we hit the bottom of Splash Mountain (we were in the very last seat), a giant wave splashed over and soaked her pants thoroughly. So she was upset at that shocker, not so much the ride itself (though she started to panic a little when it got dark.)

3 comments:

Kate said...

Looks like you're having a blast! I love Nat's face painting - so cute!

Brooke said...

The splash mountain part is funny! Poor Natalie! Love all the pics, are they all from Universal or from different places around? For my next trip I may have to add in that fun! Looks so cool! See ya soon!

Anonymous said...

oh what a fun day! For a minute, I thought that was your mom painted on the wall next to Incredible Hulk (I think that is Incredible Hulk.) haha Glad you are all enjoying the trip.