Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tuesday card class




I've been able to attend Treasury of Memories card class fairly regularly lately, and it helps that I've gotten my co-worker/friend Julie addicted to it too.


So yesterday I went and made some super cute cards and these ladies "trick or treated" us. They are regular attendees and are part of a wonderfully funny, sweet, ornery group of women and a very entertaining to be around. The lady on the left was showing us the contents of her purse (severed fingers).




Afterwards, I picked up little miss from school where she had "a really good day, mom" and then we walked over and picked up the B man from his school and lazily made our way back home.




I fully intended on attending the school meeting that evening regarding becoming an IB school (I want to call it International Baccalaureate) but I had just finished dinner and was feeling the beginning of a headache.




Two Vicodin, 2 codeine-laced aspirin, 2 Excedrin, a hot shower, heating pad, and 12 hours of sleep later, I'm recovering from it.




Today should be a better day, we need to finish our pumpkins and Halloween decorating, and make sugar cookies for Natalie's party at school (and BUY plain sugar cookies for Brady's party... love the public school system, the have managed to homogenize every part of our child's school experience.)

2 comments:

Kate said...

I wanna go too! Maybe next Tuesday?

Sorry about your headache! I had one on Sunday and it sucked.

Elizabeth, Jackson and Thomas said...

Aren't those ladies a hoot!? Good to see you...but I could have atleast stopped to chat for a minute! So happy for Carly and her baby! See you soon! :)