Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I might forget to come back home...

I woke up this morning to my kids snuggling me in bed and a hot cup of coffee next to the alarm clock.
After we leisurely packed up for the day, we drove back out to Huntington beach where I sat and watched some of the best surfers in the world on some terrific waves (the Santa Ana's died down and the surf was 4-7 feet today). I also watched my kids play in the sand, my husband boogie board, the pelicans diving for fish, and the dolphins breaching off shore.
Totally perfect day. I could do this for a living.

5 comments:

Jen said...

that is the life.

Kate said...

Yes, the life of a Professional Beach Bum has always been appealing to me. Even more so now!

Erin said...

It's like 40 degrees here right now. Just thought you'd like to know.

Brooke said...

Thats it, i'm booking a trip for november! Serious! Will you be ready to go back to DL then?

Anonymous said...

How sweet! What a nice way to wake up in the AM. And a relaxing enjoyable day with the family. Everyone's happy! So glad you guys are all enjoying the trip.