Friday, October 24, 2008

Blogging brings the world together

I have a very small "blogging community" which mostly consists of people I talk to regularly anyway.
But lately I've been noticing that my different "groups" of friends are linking together through our respective blogs.
I'll run into one friend and they'll ask what ever happened with so-and-so, and then another friend will ask what the background is to another friend so that they have a better understanding of their blog.
And then I'll go read one friends blog and see that she has linked my other unknown-to-them-personally friends blog is listed on their favorites.
I just think the whole thing is so cool that all of my friends far and wide are connecting to each other and really enjoying each others' lives.
It just proves that I have wonderful, very exciting, friends.
And blogging is very cool.

4 comments:

Erin said...

You do have wonderful, very exciting (or eccentric) friends. That's because you are very wonderful (and a little nuts) yourself. I don't know what I'd do without you!

Jackie said...

And I don'y know what I would do without you either!! OR your blog!! ;) XOXO

Kate said...

Well, you're pretty cool yourself! I'm so glad you jumped into the blogosphere with me (yes, I'm taking credit). It's always nice to keep up with what you're up to, especially since real life doesn't always allow us to "play" as often as we'd like. :)

t said...

Now I feel sort of obligated to start a blog.. I wanna be cool like your other friends ;)