Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Morning After

We left Disneyland at 12:30 last night. Ugh. But at least we planned on a late night, everyone had an afternoon nap so we all maintained pretty well. Brady was one of only 3 Indiana Jones' so he was pretty excited to see those boys from time to time, and Natalie was the only little Wonder Woman minus 2 very busty adults (female).
The costumes were very creative, a few strange (the single older man dressed up like Little Bo Peep anyone?) We discovered that the male cast members gave out the most candy, so we always hopped in their line (then we didn't have to get in every candy line either).
We rode a few rides, just to kind of test the waters with the kids. Brady was extremely anxious for each ride, protesting at every turn, only to have a silly grin plastered on his face during the entire ride, then exclaiming "I want to go again!" He is so reluctant to trust that what we're doing is fun and safe (maybe it has something with Larry telling him over and over that we're going to fly upside down and do loop-de-loops in 'Soaring over California' which is just a sensory ride).
Our plan today was to drive up to Universal Studios and check that off of our list, but at 8:55, I'm still the only one awake here. Today the Santa Ana winds are supposed to blow, but as I look out the window, I only see clear blue skies, so we might head to Hunnington beach today... ah, the choices I'm forced to make!

P.S. When Larry decides to drag is rump out of bed, I'll ask him how/where to upload my photos onto the laptop so that I may share them with all of you!

2 comments:

rebecca said...

Wish I was with you!!! Hope you can download some pictures. Have fun.

Brooke said...

i cant wait to see the pics!!! Wake Larry up!