Monday, December 29, 2008

Height Predictions

I measure the kids every Christmas to log in these little keepsake ornaments. Last year Brady was 45 inches tall, this year he's 48 (an even 4 feet. He's only got 11 more to go to catch you mom!).
Natalie was 37 1/2 inches tall last year, this year she is 42 1/4, just over 3 1/2 feet. By the way, 42" is the minimum height I would suggest taking your children to Disneyland.
I went to a webmd site and predicted their adult heights. I'm including this in the blog for future comparison.
Brady should reach 6'2".
Natalie should reach 5'7".
The shrimpy gene has been eradicated! Now, if only the chubby gene...

1 comments:

bj said...

thanks Heather for the video/photo tips. soon i'll be the owner of a new, modern, fast moving computer, so hopefully my blog will get as cute as yours! i read your blog too, it's just so sweet and humorous. i loved the video of christmas... does this mean i have 'whip cracking' action figures to look forward to?