Monday, December 1, 2008

December 1st







Larry spent the morning hanging lights (with Brady supervising each bulb's placement and constant questioning "Do we have more lights than Riley? Do we have more lights than Aiden? We have more than Makenna, but I like how theirs are inside their windows. Can we drive through the mobile park yet?")



I pulled out all of my snow globes, assembled the kids' Playmobil advent calendars, taught them out to make advent chains, applied my new vinyl (bought from Treasury of Memories, plug, plug) and put up a few more thises and thats. We have yet, however to assemble and decorate our tree. We planned on doing that tonight, but it just never materialized.



I'm off to find a hot shower and a cozy bed... Tuesday's are busy around here.
Oh! I also got my Christmas cards out! That is, all of those who also don't require school pictures since we havent' gotten Brady's back yet.