Sunday, December 7, 2008

While our mind is in the gutter...

Brady voted for the WWU tree.
Natalie voted for this little number.
Number 5, my ass.
Surfin the weiner.


Erin and I took the kids downtown Friday night to see Santa, check out the Festival of Trees, and then we dined at Taco Lobo (that was a huge mistake, and not because of children's behavior).
On the way home, we walked past "Industrial Respite", a sculpture downtown. The kids call it The Big Red Weenie. There were all kinds of 6 year old boy jokes thrown around, and Erin had me pose in a very dirty way (my purse were my "balls" and I'll let you take it from there). The kids had a great time, but dinner kind of frazzled Erin and my nerves. Not only was it jam packed with diners, my food took a good 20-30 minutes to arrive, and Erin's never did! The kids actually maintained quite well for being hungry and confined in a small restaurant. We headed home and blended up some daiquiri's and let the children eat their fill of popcorn while they watched Wall-E.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

You are soo funny - I take it that #5 was not in ordr!?... The weiner looks like the point you cut the "Bolska Kielbasa" off at the right point that you cook it. That's how they should package the suckers.. I love how they have the resealable packaging on those now.. (on a half round ring balogne)....Polish joke anyone??

Heather said...

Yes, I think of it as a Kielbasa too, but the kids named it... and Taco Lobo just got named best Mexican food for the 3rd year! Didn't say anything about wait time!

Heather said...

Yes, I think of it as a Kielbasa too, but the kids named it... and Taco Lobo just got named best Mexican food for the 3rd year! Didn't say anything about wait time!

rebecca said...

Are you going to post your nasty picture? I always smile when I drive by that thing.