Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm taking the turd out.

I have a cookie exchange this morning and Natalie has school, so it's time for me to drive the minivan down our hill. My neighborhood is still a sheet of ice. I might chicken out and steal Larry's truck.
Yesterday I made 80 Buckeye Balls, a bazillion pretzel candies, 2 failed attempts at Almond Roca, and 2 batches of candied walnuts (since Larry ate an entire batch himself. Mom, I need more walnuts!)
Erin joined me for Bunco last night (her birthday celebration). I bought her way in, and then she walked home with an extra $30 for most wins of the night! The other "sub" player walked home with the big prize, most Bunco's $60. Ladies, we've got to make sure we attend, these fresh playaz are killing us!
Wish me luck out there today!

1 comments:

Jen C. said...

so glad you got the turd out! hope it was not too stressful. My kids really enjoyed your kids.