Saturday, December 20, 2008

OOO-UM-GOW-UH

I've had this little boy Kyle in the back of my mind for the past couple of years. He was a former student at St.Pauls (I believe) and so there was lots of information about him posted throughout the halls.
Yesterday he and his family were the cover story for The Bellingham Herald. Kyle used to receive lots of mail when he was first diagnosed with his inoperable brain tumor. Mail has tapered off and Kyle lamented on all of the mail he used to receive that made him smile.
So I am sending Kyle a Christmas card today, along with some movie tickets, and I am asking you to send him a spare Christmas card and some well-wishes. Kyle's mom Christin has also been writing a blog, the Christmas brunch video brought me to tears.
You can read his blog here: Kyle Roger
and send a card here:
Nicolas & Kyle Roger
837 S Hills Dr
Bellingham WA 98229

2 comments:

t said...

i'll x post to myspace too

amy and mighty max said...

I sent some yesterday to them too. :) What a journey the family is experiencing...