Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Brady Montage (the finale).

Here are a few of my fav shots of B through the years. We lost of bunch of photos when our computer crashed (mostly baby pic's :( ), and he went through a phase in 2005 where he refused to EVER have his picture taken.

The photos:
1. Moving into our new home 2004 (I was trying to get a cute "we've moved" photo, but it didn't work out)

2. Brady's first carousel ride at Westlake Village in downtown Seattle. He made the funniest sound the whole ride, not quite sure about the whole thing, but very excited.

3. His birthday at Seattle Center, not sure what he was doing.

4. A leafy photo shoot with Christian, Brady, and Natalie. I eventually became the target when my camera wore out it's welcome.

5. Brady proudly posing by some cougar poop last summer at Lake Crescent.
6. Playing hide and seek at Forest Park in Everett.

7. Coach Thomas trying to coax Brady out from under his baseball mitt.

8. Self portrait of me and B at the summer Wickersham train.

9. One of my all-time favorites. We call this the "Calvin and Hobbes" photo. Oregon coast 2004.

10. The obsession begins (actually I have baby photos of him sucking on golf balls, but those are on film. Somewhere.)














0 comments: