Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Haircuts



Yesterday we went to Freddies. Natalie and I were going to grocery shop while the boys got haircuts. Brady just got a cut at the end of may, but he felt compelled to "buzz it". So he did. Larry is reluctant to "buzz it" for fear that it won't grow back.
Natalie decided she wanted to go "with the boys". I told her they were just getting haircuts and she doesn't need one. "I want to buzz it off!" This sparked a tantrum at the entrance of Freddies as I dragged her in and her wailing about buzzing her hair off.
Now I feel the need to hide scissors in the house for fear that she will take matters into her own hands.
I'll get a pic of B today to post, we discovered that he has 2 moles on the side of his head now that it's buzzed down. I shudder to think what my head would look like if I shaved it, I know I've got an ugly noggin. I've got a flat spot on the back of my head, chicken pox scars, I'm sure I've got several moles (we're a "moley-russels-wart" family. Name the movie) and who knows what else.

1 comments:

Kate said...

Uncle Buck! "Buck Melanoma, Moley Russell's Wart". LOL Love that movie.