Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summer Camp roundup

Brady finished his first daycamp this summer. He had Natalie's teacher for the week (not cool, according to Natalie). He baked bread, made a sailboat, birdhouse, and a sandcastle; and had a terrific time. And Mrs. Thompson commented more than once on what a sweet, nice boy he is. I was grinning like a ninny. I am thankful that although he may be hell on wheels for me, that I am doing right by him somehow, and the world is a better place with him in it.

Now I've been searching the web for more (affordable) day camps to get him (and hopefully Natalie too) into. If the weather doesn't improve here soon, it's going to be one long summer.

2 comments:

rebecca said...

Tell me about it. You can only do so much inside with your kids; I hope the sun come back soon!!!!!

Kate said...

Ooo! Let me know if you find any (affordable daycamps). I have a feeling I might need to ship Sam off at some point this summer, if recent behavior is any indication.