Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dog biting his own leg!

This video cracks me up every time I see it. This dog won his family a heap of money on Americas Funniest Videos.

I got to watch it twice last night while I was up with a migraine (there was a AFV marathon).

Then this morning I realized that yesterday was the anniversary of my dad's death. My co-worker Vickie thinks I got the migraine because of underlying energy linked to that day. I'd believe her if I didn't get migraines weekly (though this one was a doozy).

3 comments:

Tink1272 said...

My dog does that. I have to lecture him almost daily on the evils of eating your own leg.

About the anniversary, I hope you are doing ok. That day for me can be pretty hard and it's been 7 years! Good luck and I hope you feel better!

rebecca said...

So sorry to hear about the anniversary. I always try to sit back on that day Brittney died and think about the person she was, the parts I loved most. Those days can be painful but also make your feel close to that person. I hope your feeling better today I am sending you a huge hug via this post.

Heather said...

Wow, Tink. My dad has been gone 7 years now too. You and I are a little too "in common" to not know each other!