Thursday, June 26, 2008

One more day...

This sounds terrible, but I would love to have one more day without the children here. I got absolutely nothing accomplished here at the house while they were gone. But I'm also missing them, and want to get back in our routine (or lack thereof).

Tuesday when I dropped them off with my MIL, I was dizzy all day, which zaps my energy. Then I spent 2 hours at the doctors office (got lots of reading done!), then had dinner with Larry and called it a day.

Yesterday, I had to go to the Orthodontist and get my braces tightened and then off I went to work. I cut out early to get my toenails painted before I zipped over to play Bunco with my lady-friends (good excuse to use a phrase from The Big Lebowski).


Didn't get home from Bunco until after 9, and I just don't feel like doing housework past 9pm. So here I am, with a filthy house (I can't show you pictures of my new barstools because the house is so dirty), and on my way to go retrieve the clutter-creators (OK, I can't blame them for this mess, only 50%). I wish I knew how to just keep a house, but it seems like I'm constantly recovering from MESS. Oh, well. Any clean house guru's know how to do it? Peer pressure works for me a bit, I invite people over all the time so that I'll feel pressured to clean up my house.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Yer toes r beeeeutiful! Bunco was fun! A little bummed I keep losing! I cant wait for your October bunco! I just know you'll make it spooky, we should dress up too!