Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Week of Brady

So the "My boy" led me to re-discover several pictures of Brady that I just love, so I plan on sharing them this week and bombarding you all with my boy. Then I'll move on to Little Miss.

But today Brady received to big deals. 1. His first pair of rock climbing shoes. I already made Larry buy him a harness because he was scaring the crap out of me, and of course all Brady wants to do in it is dangle from the belay ropes. They are called Mad Monkey and am happy to report that I bought them at Backcountry Outfitters (REI doesn't carry such silly stuff for children in their store, only online). We're going to Leavenworth this weekend, and Larry plans on making it a climbing trip too, so we figured we'd better prepare Brady to be able to participate. He's pretty good. Brady, like his dad, tend to excel at individual sports, where the struggle is with your self (golf, rock climbing, cycling, etc).



Oh. And 2. Now that Brady is 5 (almost 6!!) we finally made it down to the library and got that boy his very own bonified card. And the kids got signed up for the summer reading program. And our family signed up for some Puget Sound stream/estuary restoration project. I did stream restoration in HS and in college, so I thought it was a decent program to support.

And I just finished downloading 2 audio books to burn to CD (since the library can't download to ipods yet...) we burned Fifty Famous Fairy Tales and Peter Pan for the trip over the pass.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Hey we are going to Blu Shastin this weekend which is very close to levenworth! Maybe I will see ya there!!! ttfn