Monday, June 9, 2008

Opinions Please

So my mother's day gift from my wonderful MIL was new bar stools. We inherited their old ones when they moved, but they are too tall for our counters, and we live in fear that our children are going to chip our counters with them.
So... I have a few selections to choose from, but there are too many for me to say "yes, that's the one". So I'm asking for a little guidance. Please let me know whatcha think. My home is modern-traditional (or isn't it?) I have dark, hand-scraped wood floor, a red kitchen, and my counter tops are muddled brown-black-grey-amber-white. I'd take a picture, by my house is filthy. So too bad for you.

Augusta


Cathedral

Georgia

Salina


Sumatra

5 comments:

Tink1272 said...

I like the Georgia or the Sumatra the best. Of course this is just my taste, but I see a trend with the color of those and the first one. Something tells me you like them a lot, too. :-)

Erin said...

Me too, Augusta, Georgia and Sumatra would go well with the wood in your house. Does the Sumatra have woven slats? I'm thinking that might collect the nasties off of little fingers. But that's just me.

Anonymous said...

I like the Salina, but considering the little ones, I'd have to vote for the first one, Augusta.

t said...

I like the first ones

Jen said...

I like the first and last ones.