Thursday, January 31, 2008

Insert title here

I've got to type fast because LOST starts in 11 minutes. Had to work today because my boss got supoened to court.

Then after work got the kids, and prepared my bag to take to Little Bugs (even remembered to grab the 3 bags of Goodwill crap that are holding the laundry room door shut). They played at Little Bugs and I walked out of there with 6 items and $10 in my pocket.

Dropped off my crap at Goodwill and the nicest little fella helped me. Usually the guys working the collection end are there doing their community service (trust me, I know) but this guy was great, made me smile as I drove off. I like people that make you feel nice inside just by being them.

Came home and started dinner. I didn't have Lemongrass, Fish sauce, shallots, or sweet potatoes for the recipe I made, but it was frickin awesome anyway. And the only rice I had was sushi rice. Very simple, and very delicious. I feel like I've been reborn in the kitchen.

Ohmigod, the ending of last seasons LOST just aired where Charlie died, got to go!

0 comments: