Thursday, January 10, 2008

Melt in your Mouth


So with all the TV viewing my children do, they end up watching a lot of commercials too. They're pretty good about not needing everything they see, but twice they've seen this commercial and I find myself wanting to buy it because they (really Nat)are so sweet. Now I have to say at this very moment Brady is hopping up and down screaming at me because he wants to haul out a game with many pieces 15 minutes before company comes, so forgive my grammatical errors. Oh, and I said no to the game if you didn't pick that up.

So the commercial is for a 3 pack of Shirley Temple movies. And it comes on, and they get quiet. Then Brady says "I need that movie." Then Natalie starts singing, in her little voice and impediment "Nanamal cackers in my sooooop." You figure it out, there are only 2 songs that Shirley Temple is REALLY famous for. It is so stinkin cute to listen to, I may just go out and get it. I'm a sucker.

1 comments:

Erin said...

We've got a couple Shirley Temple movies you can borrow. (If you own such a thing as a "VHS player" anymore- I know I'm so cheesy to have such a thing!) They are also available on DVD at the library- we've borrowed them before. I'm kinda a sucker for Shirley, I can see why you'd give in on that one. Way cute!