Monday, January 14, 2008

My Son is going to be a catch...


For whoever is lucky enough to love him. This kid just asked me this morning if he could scrub my toilets. Hell Yes! And he is constantly in the kitchen sink "doing dishes". That skill will get there, he cleans them, but I wouldn't eat of it yet. And he helps with mopping too. I hate doing floors (must be all my maintenance positions at jobs, unless I get paid to do it, I don't want to).

So my son will surely make someone very happy... and he aint bad on the eyes either! Now I say all this with a mixture of pride, hope, and fear!

Oh... I forgot to mention that he does have a foot fetish. I don't like to talk about it much, but he does.

1 comments:

Rising Rainbow said...

A man who cleans! Wow! Without being asked! A bigger Wow!