Monday, April 21, 2008

Did my good deed.

Even though it probably brought me more joy than it did her, I made a double batch of Chicken Enchiladas (from my Cooks Illustrated mag, "light" version, but I always add a little cream cheese, light version of course!) to fellow mom Rowenna, and her wonderful little addition, Alex. She has 2 year old twin boys, so I was happy to bring her a meal to ease her load, if only for an evening. And I got to snuggle him for a few minutes until my children, the baby-haters, had their fill of me sniffing Alex's head and rocking to and fro. They complained about being hungry themselves and started walking towards the door! Little stinkers.

Got to head to the hot tub and wear out the last bit of energy out of the two punks, Larry's trying to get out of coming, but I have other ideas >:)

0 comments: