Sunday, April 6, 2008

Wild Hair.

So today I had a panic attack about the state of my home. I guess I'm a reluctant housewife since I know all my efforts to keep a clean house will be undermined by all the other inhabitants (myself included). I need peer pressure to maintain a sense of order around here, and apparantly I get no pressure from Larry.

So today I tackled the Laundry room and Larry's shitpile that is in our "entry way". It took me a couple of hours, but I weaned his pile down to 1 1/2 baskets. And in the laundry room I:

-Made 3 large garbage bags of goodwill items.
-removed 11 gallons of paint.
-filled one garbage bag with actual trash.
-hauled up a pile of cardboard to recycle.
-Filled a box up with baby items for Carly.
-Removed 2 boxes of paint supplies and a tub of spackle.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Your laundry room is like Mary Poppins' bag!

amy and mighty max said...

congrats on all the cleaning heather...always feels great, doesn't it?

where do you take the paint cans too? we have several too but not sure where to dispose of them (properly). thanks!