Saturday, April 12, 2008

While I was being compassionate...

Me and my little bro.



Natalie "missed me ever!"



Do you think they love each other?



Brady and Gabby (the best little dog ever!)




I think my brother may have worn her out.





Just like this photo that Susan snapped of B.




My brother spent the day with Brady and Natalie. They went to a park and to the beach, and watched movies and played video games. The kids were buzzing when I returned to take them home.

Susan also rode down with us, so it was nice to have her there to get some pic's of me and my brother together (we haven't been photographed together in almost 10 years...)

3 comments:

Jen said...

sounds like a good day was had by all!

Kate said...

I love the picture of Nat slumped over. How can kids sleep like that??

BTW, you've been tagged for a meme over at my blog. Come see me!

The Apron Queen said...

Dear blogging friend,
My meme tag response is up. You can go right here. Be there or be square. :D
Yours truly,
The Apron Queen