Thursday, April 10, 2008

Superfan


I don't geek out (quit laughing) too much about things/music/people but this is one of my absolute favorite movies. It makes me happy to watch it, I love to have a "movie language" with friends and acquaintances (esp. acquaintances, it's so cool to have a instant connection with someone who gets your quirky movie line comment). So I was at Barnes and Noble (when I took myself on a date the other night) and got another piece of flair for my Office Space collection. I have had a red stapler for a couple of years, but now I have my own Initech mug, and a couple other embarrassing items. But I am so excited to drink my morning cuppa in my new mug.

2 comments:

Erin said...

How cute, you even put your name on your movie! Apparently it rates right up there with your Tupperware.

Tink1272 said...

I am the same way, only with Austin Powers. I really have to limit myself, though. It's fun to enjoy something that much. :-)