Monday, April 7, 2008

My tins arrived!

I did a little happy dance when the mail man arrived at my door today. After dinner at Red Robin with the family, I excitedly started filling and labeling the tins while Larry left to go rock climbing. I really wish he'd wait until our life insurance policy kicked in before doing these thing...

Back to the tins. Don't they make a beautiful display? I had to stop and take a break since the kids weren't all that impressed by them, they want my attention or something.


Oh, today Brady spread marbles all over the floor. I was helping him pick them up and he told me why he did it. He wanted to see if mae-mae (Daisy, our cat) would slip all over them like in the cartoons. That's science, right? Physics? Logic? Some advanced form of intelligence for sure.

2 comments:

t said...

Your tins rawk.

Erin said...

D@mn violent cartoons!