Saturday, April 26, 2008

Zuanich



There was just enough sun yesterday to make a trip to the park. I put on both of my coats so that I wouldn't be the party pooper for my kids by freezing my ass off and making them leave after 15 minutes.
We got there at 3 and ended up staying until 4:30 because the weather kept getting nicer, and we kept finding new activities to do including Natalie running completely around the building searching for her new "friend". It was a lot of fun giving her a time out for that in front of all the parents and children at the playground. But I told her not to go chasing after this little girl and she did anyway. And I don't know if that Level 3 sex offender is still living in the marina, but I don't want to find out the hard way.
And we are off to go to the safety fair at Haggen today, they have everything to make Brady's dreams come true down there today: Fire trucks, police cars, bike safety people, and Splash the Otter (Haggen's mascot) will be there to scare the crap out of Natalie, so that's probably just bonus points for Brady. Natalie doesn't like mascots. AT ALL. But she didn't scream at the Home Depot mascot the other day, she just gave him stink-eye and walked on the other side of me. So we're making progress. We'll get to Disneyland someday.

0 comments: