Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Working Title

So I plan on making a totally tasteless scrapbook page of Natalie, but I need help with the title. I've narrowed it down to two: Perpetual Plumbers Butt, or Just Say No (to crack). If you know Natalie at all, you know that she sports the crack all the time, so I have quite a collection of photos of it. It won't be cute much longer, so I figure I need to cash in while I can. I'm hoping her butt crack is a sign that she will be tall and skinny as an adult (no more fatty gene!) and be a professional model/volleyball star. I can't find a pair of pants that don't fall off that girl's hips. And she doesn't want to wear tights anymore, so with the cold weather, dresses are out. However, one of her classmates came to school today in a pink camo mini skirt, a pink leopard faux fur hoodie, and a blue cookie monster fur stretchy shirt. Real classy for a 3 year old. Way to go mom. But she was blaming the little girl! YOU bought the freakin clothes, dumbass!

2 comments:

rebecca said...

I like the "just say no", best of luck.

Erin said...

Ten bucks says that little girl at school will come with words on her rear before the school year's up! Who buys that garbage for their little kids!