Friday, April 11, 2008

Ungrateful friends

I checked out Craigslist tonight just for fun, and found the perfect gift for Carly and Jim and their expecting bundle of joy.
Imagine my surprise when they laughed at my idea of this as the perfect gift to welcome their beautiful baby! I mean, this is custom made stuff! One of a kind maybe too! I told them I already bought it and that I didn't expect any grand gestures of gratitude. Apparently they don't appreciate my idea of a peaceful, cozy, sanctuary for their baby. Ingrates.







THIS IS THE POST DESCRIPTION FROM THE AD (i love that she doesn't capitalize her i's or use an apostrophe when she uses contractions):
When i found out i was pregnant i didnt want the typical crib bedding, so i had this made for me by a company out of California. Never used as i ended up co-sleeping with my daughter. Has been in storage since i got it. Its really pretty on a crib. Unfortunately i dont have any pictures of it on the one i had bought, as i ended up selling the crib. Includes bumpers, ruffle and purple fitted sheet. Originally cost me 130$ plus shipping. From a non smoking home. CASH ONLY 647-8789.

OH, HER PHONE NUMBER IS SCARY SIMILAR TO MINE! YIKES!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You wench!

It's the thought that counts right?

Love you, really.

Carly (and Jim too)